The Ohio Educational Library Media Association will be holding their
annual Midwinter Workshop on Saturday, March 12, 2005 in Columbus, Ohio.
 This one day event is full of professional growth opportunities for all
school librarians and library science students.  The agenda for the day
can be found at http://www.oelma.org/Professional/Midwinter2005.asp .

OELMA cordially invites Ohio librarians and library students to join
us!  We have sessions planned for all grade levels and will wrap up the
day with a visit from author Sandra Philipson.

The cost for the day is $50.00, and includes breakfast and lunch.
There is no on-site registration, but registration is open through March
1st.  See web site for details.

OELMA will be honoring our colleagues who plan to retire this year at
the luncheon.

Christine Findlay, CRC Director
Centerville City Schools
105 Virginia Ave.