Government information sources get a lot of use in my library, so I found
the article from the following citation interesting.  It came to me from
Current Cites.  http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/CurrentCites/  While much is
outside our realm, I'd recommend subscribing to their monthly mailing list.

Bob Koreis
Feederal Way High School
Federal Way, WA
rkoreis@fwps.org