Sorry, failed to say that I am only interested in non-fiction informational hunting
books and magazines.

-----Original Message-----
From: School Library Media & Network Communications
[mailto:LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU]On Behalf Of Jennifer Davidson
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2005 3:19 PM
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: [LM_NET] Target: hunting books and magazines for elementary

From looking at the archives, it appears that the last hit on hunting books is from
1998.

Please email me the titles of hunting books and magazines that are popular with
your students in elementary or middle school.  The students are especially
interested in deer hunting, bow hunting, and wetland and upland bird hunting.

I will post a hit hopefully late next week.  I plan to include people's
emails/signatures so please let me know if you want me to leave yours off.

Thanks!

Jennifer Davidson
jdavidson@solomon393.k12.ks.us
Elementary Librarian