Dona Ratterree
SLMS
PS 75 M
735 West End Ave.
New York, NY  10025
dratterree@nyc.rr.com

Having just sadly emptied my parents' home to put it up for sale in New Orleans
(where I grew up in the children's reading room of Latter Memorial and the now
defunct Napoleon Ave. branches of the library, and where I began my library career
as a Bookmobile Librarian 35 years ago),  I have a small cargo that I need to get
from NO to NYC: 1 sideboard, 2 dining room chairs, 1 small (50", 60 pound) statue,
1 4-poster bedframe, 3 small cardboard boxes.  I can't seem to find a mover who
will do it because the load is too small.  Know anyone driving South to North in
the next couple of weeks who would either drive a van for me or add a load?
Expenses, fees totally negotiable.

Thanks for your help, Librarians.

Dee Ratterree

The closest you will ever come in this life to an orderly universe is a good
library.  Ashleigh Brilliant