I saw the movie over the holiday break.  My 17 year old went with me, and we both
thoroughly enjoyed the movie and the awesome special effects.  We both read the
books, so I'm no help determining if those who didn't read the books enjoyed the
movie.

 There were kids as young as 3 years old in the theater, which suprised me.

Diane

Diane Lungaro, librarian
dianelu@yahoo.com
Sussex Middle School
Sussex-Wantage Regional Schools District
Sussex, NJ 07461