Our theater department wants to produce Bertolt Brecht's, "The Caucasian
Chalk Circle."  However, it appears that the musical score(s) that have
been produced for this play have always been "original" work done by
various individuals / musicians / directors.

Can anyone find (or point me in a direction to) a website that might
offer musical scores that can be purchased--specifically if this play is
a part of the inventory of materials?

I have searched online (but I am limited here on campus ---we have our
"music sites" blocked on campus so our students can't access song lyrics
or websites with songs / songs for purchase), so I am trying to move
around these filters / blocks to access song websites via foreign
sites--hey, if the kids can do it, so can I....)

Anyway, if you can locate a websites that sells musical scores of unique
plays such as this, could you please let me know?  I will continue my
searching at home this evening.....when I can access these types of
websites without filters....and at that time I will use any suggestions
made.

Thanks!

~Shonda Brisco
TVS MS / US Librarian