Our school (K-5) is having a diversity day in early February, and my principal has
asked me to gather books by African American authors (also in keeping with black
history month) and for books or stories about diversity. She also asked me for any
other ideas for activities on that day. I'd really like to come back to her with
some good titles, as well as some ideas for diversity day. If you can recommend any
titles that would be great, but mostly I'm looking for ideas or activities. Anyone
ever had a diversity day? TIA,

Amanda Power
Librarian
Middletown, NJ