Once again we are planning a "state fair" for the end of January. Last year, with a
last-minute request, we achieved about a 50% return rate, so I'd like to see if we
can make 100% by January 27. If your state is on this list, and you have time in
your busy schedules, please send a picture postcard of your state to:

State Fair
St. Patrick's Academy
80 Woodland Ave.
Catskill, NY 12414

Alaska     Arizona     Colorado     Connecticut     Delaware     Georgia     Iowa
  Kentucky
Maryland     Massachusetts     Michigan     Mississippi     Montana     Nebraska
 Nevada
North Carolina    North Dakota     Oklahoma     Oregon     Pennsylvania     Rhode
Island
South Carolina     South Dakota     Tennessee     Utah     Vermont     Virginia
Washington
West Virginia

Many thanks.
Kathy Hintz

Kathy Hintz, certified SLMS, but now just
"the computer teacher"
St. Patrick's Academy K-8
Catskill, NY
kmhintz@yahoo.com