Hello Nancy and all...

I had the same experience trying to access Linda' Links to Literature
and I wrote to both the school and also to Linda Bendall herself. She
wrote back that she is moving the site to another location and will be
up shortly. She is taking names of folks who want to be notified when
the new site is up and I will be happy to let this list know when that
happens or you could write her directly:

lbendall@richmond.k12.va.us

--
Jody Newman