Dear Friends,
      Hello.  Our names are Kyra, Rosie, Charlotte, Alec, and Sarah. We are
working on a small group project about weather. (We are also reading the book,
"Blizzard to the Resue" - a Magic School Bus book.)
      We are located in Camillus, New York which is near the city of Syracuse.
Syracuse is the home of Syracuse Univerisity's winning basketball and football
teams.
      Because we are studying weather, we would like to tell you that our
weather is very COLD, SNOWY and ICY!
      We also would like to find out what the weather is like where YOU live.
So, if you are able to, could you please email us back, telling us where you
live, the weather, and 2 facts about your city.   We are going to use this
information to make a hall display of "Weather around the World."
                                              Sincerely,
                                      Mrs. Rovelli (librarian)
                                       3rd grade friends

Bev Rovelli, Teacher/Librarian     brovelli@wgmail.cnyric.org
East Hill Elementary School
401 Blackmore Road
Camillus, New York 13031
315-487-4652,   315-487-5499 - fax

"Teachers are like gardeners - planting the seeds of discovery, cultivating
curiosity, and nurturing the joy of learning!"