I last saw and heard Tomie speak about 5 years ago at
Penn State' Children's Literature Matters Conference
and he assured us his website was nothing like Jan
Brett's site. Looks like he has come a long way in
these last few years. Good for him and for us.

--- Karen DeFrank <knarfed@COMCAST.NET> wrote:

> If you have a moment, check out http://www.tomie.com
>
> What a treasure trove!
>
> I'm sharing dePaola books with my second graders
> today and tried googling
> his name. I'd never seen this before!  I feel like a
> dummy for never trying
> to look for anything like this before.
>
> Karen DeFrank, LMS
> Bullock School
> Glassboro NJ
> knarfed@comcast.net

> All LM_NET postings are protected by copyright law.
> To change your LM_NET status, e-mail to:
> listserv@listserv.syr.edu
> In the message write EITHER: 1) SIGNOFF LM_NET  2)
> SET LM_NET NOMAIL
> 3) SET LM_NET MAIL  4) SET LM_NET DIGEST  * Allow
> for confirmation.
> LM_NET Help & Information:
> http://www.eduref.org/lm_net/
> Archive: http://www.eduref.org/lm_net/archive/
> EL-Announce with LM_NET Select:
> http://elann.biglist.com/el-announce/
> LM_NET Supporters:
> http://www.eduref.org/lm_net/ven.html

=====
Barbara FritzElementary Librarian (K-5)Bloomsburg Area School DistrictBloomsburg
PAfritzlibrary@yahoo.com

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail