Dear all-

Our 6th grade social studies classes are getting ready for their international
studies unit, and will be studying almost every country in the world as each child
is assigned a country.  What I would like from those of you who live outside the
states is a postcard, sent to me at the address below, if you are willing.  Also,
if you have any information you would like to share about your country, please
e-mail it to me.  At the end of the unit the classes present a World Expo, where
the students come in costume, parents bring in native foods, and there are models
of a signifigant landmark of each country.  If you would be willing to send me a
post card and/or information on your country, I will send you pictures taken at the
Expo in May. If you have realtives in foreign coutries, would you be willing to
pass on this request?

Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to give me.

Paula

Paula Shipley du Feu
Director of the Library
Gulliver Academy