I received only one response to my question about the "Avalon" series
of books by Rachel Roberts, but several requests for information.

Here is the reply I received:

It's a good series for 4th grade and up.  What I like about the book is
that
the three main characters have to work together, even though they really
don't like each other or hang out at school:  the jock, the brain and
the
beauty.  It's interesting how they interact to save Avalon - not always
well, either.

We've had the books about three years now.  They were quite popular at
first, now they don't move much.

Donna Guild
Elementary Librarian
San Luis Coastal USD