Hello,
        "15 Things You Must Do For Your Baby" [#5]

        "Turn Off the Tube"
        "Infants as young a 2 months old are intested in the visual stimulation of
television.  But a new study find sthat the more TV children watch before age 3,
the likelier they are to have attention problems at age 7.  In fact, there is a 10%
increase for each hour of television a child watches per day.  'The American
Academy of Pediatrics recommended that children under 2 not watch TV, and based on
our study, I agree with that,' say study author Dimitri Christakis, M. D., of the
Children's Hospital and Regional Medical Center in Seattle."

DiNardo, Kelly.  "15 Things You Must Do For Your Baby".  USA Weekend.  January 7-9,
2005.