Thank you to all who replied.  Here is my original post followed by

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005, Mary Kenslea wrote:

Do any of you have a system where students reshelve their books when they
return them?  If so, what grades are involved?  How did you get the program
started?  Do students seem to enjoy the job?  Do the kids get the books back
in the right place?  Do you think overall that the students' ability to find
books independently in any library is improved as a result of the program?