A teacher at my school has asked for help finding some lesson plans, worksheets,
etc. for the story The Big Snow by Berta and Elmer Hader. This teacher RARELY asks
me for anything and I would like to get some good info for her. My usual sources
have turned up plenty for Katy and the Big Snow, but the book she needs. Any ideas?

Rachel Hinds
mcquita2@aol.com
rachel.hinds@fortbend.k12.tx.us
Librarian