From: School Library Media & Network Communications on behalf of Reggie Buresh
Sent: Thu 1/13/2005 9:39 AM
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: [LM_NET] SEC: Left Behind Series

Hi, All: We have gotten some requests from students at both our middle
school and high school to get the "Left Behind" series. Have any of you
had issues with these in your media centers? TIA
Reggie

"If Librarians ruled the world, Reading would be a Varsity sport."

Reggie Buresh, Librarian
Mahtomedi High School
8000 75th St. N.
Mahtomedi, MN 55115-1795