If you have changed your electronic reading program from Accelerated Reader
to Reading Counts (or perhaps to another reading program--it doesn't have to
be an electronic reading program), could you let me know how that has worked
for you?

Do you like the RC (or other) program better?  Do your students like it?
What were some of the best experiences?  What were some of the worst
experiences?  What are the advantages to the change?  Why did you change?

I've gotten paperwork for the RC program and there does seem to be more
testing options, but I am still concerned about it being a multiple choice
only testing program.  Is anyone doing something in addition to the multiple
choice testing?  (Are you requiring more activities, adding other types of
programs such as creative activities, PowerPoint presentations, Inspiration
presentations, etc.?)

Any ideas and comments (both good and bad) would be helpful.

You may send your comments to me off-list, if you would like.

Thanks!

~Shonda Brisco
TVS MS/ US Librarian
Fort Worth, TX