I am looking into order 1, maybe 2, comic magazines for my 1-6th grade
library.  Online I found many and have no idea which one to get.

Is there one that is more geared for K-2 and 4-6?

Those of you who currently subscribe, could you tell me what you think and
if they are used by your students?

Thanks

Dawn VanLerberghe
Librarian