Actually,
  I love this magazine and have been receiving it for about two years.  I even sent
my daughter a subscription when she began graduate school and didn't have alot of
time to study the news in-depth. Current news, movies, music,books, and even real
estate are featured.
  I enjoy reading editorials and op-ed pieces reproduced from regional sourcesso
that I can get a sense of differing points of view, as opposed to continually
reading newspapers and magazines which may be liberally or conservatively biased.
  Every New Years Eve the editor of the week joins our well-respected local NPR
talk show host, Brian Leher for a call-in news quiz on the year's events. I suggest
you go ahead and give it a try. IMHO, every college student should be given a
subscription as a graduation gift.

Suzanne Metz, LMS
Robert R. Lazar Middle School
123 Changebridge Rd.