From: School Library Media & Network Communications
[mailto:LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of pam mcdermott
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2005 2:03 PM
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: [LM_NET] Da Vinci code?

I get a lot of requests for this title from my 7th & 8th graders. Do any
of you have this in your middle school collections?
Pam McDermott
Librarian
Glen Crest Middle School
Glen Ellyn, IL
pmcdermott@ccsd89.org

To change your LM_NET status, e-mail to: listserv@listserv.syr.edu In
the message write EITHER: 1) SIGNOFF LM_NET  2) SET LM_NET NOMAIL