Dear Colleagues:
     I am suddenly the High School (9-12) representative on our new District
Professional Development Committee (that'll teach me to miss a meeting!),
and before our first meeting next week, I would like to survey my faculty
and staff to find out what kinds of professional development they are
interested in receiving.  Does anyone already have a survey instrument they
would be willing to share?  I am envisioning a checklist of types of
training, with sections for categories like educational pedagogy, classroom
management techniques, technology skills, working with special needs
children, plagiarism/copyright issues, etc., etc., etc.  Perhaps even more
personal topics could be addressed, like stress management, yoga, book
groups, etc.
        I'd rather not just toss out a blank sheet with "What do you want to learn
about?" across the top, but I also don't want to re-invent the wheel.
Thanks for any samples you can share!
                                Bonnie
   || Bonnie Fulmer, |  Librarian       ||
   ||   Spackenkill  |  High School     ||