All:
Our 5th grade social studies teacher has asked me for help
with the 5th grade economics curriculum.  The materials he
was given to use with the students to teach economics are on
an 8th-9th grade level and not suitable for 5th graders.
Since economics is covered on their state level tests, he
needs a suitable curriculum or source for units for them.
Do any of you have a textbook or unit plans that your school
uses for 5th grade economics that you would recommend.  At
this point any titles or sources would be welcome.  I have
given him some sources for the MarcoPolo Econlink site and
we have the "Young Zillionaires" guides in the library.  Any
help and information would be appreciated. Thanks in
advance.

Kate Hass
Librarian
Ubly Communty School