I just had to share this as I know all of you will
understand. I am so excited and pleased. I just
received, from the publisher compliments of the
author, a copy of Sammy : The Classroom Guinea Pig
written and illustrated by Alix Berenzy due for
release July 2005. Alix has been a guest author and
illustrator in our school in the past. In fact she
came back into the schools at our request and while
Alix was nervous, by the end of the last day she had
gotten quite good at working with the children. We
love her artwork here and enjoy rereading her books
and take please in knowing we helped get her back into
contact with children and schools. I remember her time
with the children included a request from her for good
book ideas. Perhaps this book is a product of that
time.

The new book is a wonderful - I'd say that even if I
didn't know Alix -  and I can highly recommend it for
anyone with a classroom or pet guinea pig. The
delightful fiction story is packed with loads of
information on guinea pigs and the illustrations are
just beautiful, as always with Alix's work. Please
consider it for your school  next year. Alix lives in  Pennsylvania.

=====
Barbara FritzElementary Librarian (K-5)Bloomsburg Area School DistrictBloomsburg
PAfritzlibrary@yahoo.com

http://my.yahoo.com