Our district is a mixed platform (please no comments
on moving to one or the other) using Windows and Macs.
Our email program is currently Groupwise which the mac
users must access through the Internet. Frankly,
Groupwise thought the internet is a pain in aft region
and the Groupwise people have no plans to provide a
current Mac version.

Is there something out there that would work better
for us? We use Novell and Bordermanager, as our
filter. We need a program that will do everything
Groupwise can, email, schedule meetings, tasks,
folders, etc.

Anyone have any suggestions for what might work really
well for all of us? I'd like to make some suggestions
to our tech people.

=====
Barbara FritzElementary Librarian (K-5)Bloomsburg Area School DistrictBloomsburg
PAfritzlibrary@yahoo.com

http://my.yahoo.com