Does anyone out there know of a way to change quiz IDs for teacher-created
tests in the
Accelerated Reader program?  I am trying to export some quizzes from an
Intermediate
building to a Primary building using the program on two separate servers.  I
already tried
exporting the teacher-created tests and was successful in beginning to import
them into
the other program, but then I kept getting the message "Quiz ID #--- already
exists.  Do
you want to replace quiz X with quiz Y?"  Of course I was trying to add tests
to the
program in the Primary building, not replace tests they already had with
different tests!  I
did not get any option to assign new quiz IDs to the tests I was importing.  I
have tried to
go into where you edit teacher-created tests, but Quiz ID does not appear to
be able to
be edited once it has been assigned.  Please tell me that there is another way
to get
these tests into the other program without typing them all in.  I am dealing
with a group of
92 tests, 0 of which got imported on my first try, due to the duplicate IDs.
Please, please
help.  Thanks in advance.

Amy Self
School of Information Sciences