Hi everyone,

I'm going to be blogging/podcasting today and tomorrow from the Harvard
Berkman Center conference on blogging, journalism and credibility. It's
co-sponsored by the ALA's office of information technology. Here's the
conference homepage:

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/webcred/

Normally I'd be posting on my andycarvin.com blog but some unwelcome
gremlin with an ironic sense of humor crashed my site's database
yesterday, and it'll probably be a while before I can post to it again.
So in the meantime, I'll be blogging on my Digital Divide Network blog,
ICT Etc:

http://www.digitaldivide.net/blog/acarvin

rss: http://www.digitaldivide.net/rss/xml.php?type=blog&Username=acarvin

Additionally, several of us, including Ethan Zuckerman, Brendan Greeley
and I, will be "mobcasting" from the event, posting mobile phone
podcasts on my new mobcasting blog:

http://mobcasting.blogspot.com/

rss: http://feeds.feedburner.com/mobcasting

Please tune in when you get a chance.