USB flash drives work really well for a lot of tasks... With the USB 2.0
specification, copying files to/from a flash drive is pretty quick...
you could, I guess use multiple USB flash drives in the same way that we
currently use multiple tapes... one for each day of the week (Tue-Fri)
and four for Mon so we've got at least a month we can get to easily...
we then slap a tape in on a weekend once a month which we archive off-
site.

How are you currently backing up your Spectrum files?

...brig

--
Brig C. McCoy
Head, Systems Office