I have one that will make you laugh.

You know those Opposing Viewpoints books?

Titles like Sexual Violence:  Opposing Viewpoints, Discrimination: Opposing
Viewpoints, etc.

Well, a young man wanted guidance on writing an argumentative essay/paper.  He did
not yet have a topic, so i showed him these books.

He was looking at them and after a few minutes, came up to me and asked, "I really
don't understand this.  Opposing viewpoints??  You mean that there are people who
actually support sexual violence?"

Bless his little heart.

Dawn M. Sardes
Teen Services Librarian