Hi everyone,

I've posted several podcasts this morning from the Berkman blogging
conference. Three of them are presentations. First, Brendan Greeley of
Public Radio Exchange talks about the convergence of public radio and
podcasting. Second, Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales explains his latest
project, Wikinews.org. Third, Dan Gillmor talked about his departure
from the San Jose Mercury News to become a full-time advocate of citizen
journalism.

blog: http://mobcasting.blogspot.com/

rss: http://feeds.feedburner.com/mobcasting

I was also invited to give an impromptu presentation on "mobcasting." I
also talked about the role of Creative Commons-licensed music and sound
effects as an important tool for amateur podcasters to create
higher-quality content. I didn't have my iPod recording while I was
talking, unfortunately, so I'll see if I can extract my comments from
the webcast later and place them online as well.

thanks,
ac

--
Andy Carvin