My district is considering a move to a Union-based automation system.  I am
hoping to hear from anyone who can give us guidance on the questions to ask
individual vendors and perhaps receive a copy of an evaluation matrix (or
scoresheet) if one is available.

I have searched the archives on this subject, but the topics I found are
three years old or older.  Thanks in advance for any insight you can
provide.

Your help is gratefully appreciated.

Lynda Martin, MLIS
Brookhaven Elementary School