Each year I host a faculty Chinese New Year Party.
It is held in the library...tables are decorated with Chinese dragons,
candles and some Chinese fans.  We dim the lights and have some
background music.
      Each table features one of the signs.  People are asked to sit
with other faculty members with that sign.
      In the past I have printed up some "fortunes" for the faculty.
The fortunes are rather silly and relate to the elementary school
atmosphere.
(Examples: You will never accumulate great wealth. You have an aversion
to bubble gum.  1000 frequent flyer miles from paper airplanes will soon
be yours.  You will often meet short people.
Your favorite song lyric is from Randy Newmann's "Short People")

I need some fresh ideas for the party this year.  Can anyone help?  I
know this group is much more creative than I can ever be.
TIA

Mary Croix Ludwick, Librarian
469-713-5950       K-5
Owen Elementary, Lewisville ISD (near Dallas, Texas)
ludwickm@lisd.net (school)   ludwick@swbell.net  (home)