I've never heard of any restrictions around here to giving books free to students.
I put fiction out on a cart for the kids before the buses come in in the morning
and the cart is cleared in a half hour.
I try to find outlets for my old non-fiction - I used to have a connection with a
very underfunded school in NYC which appreciated having some info, even if not the
most recent.  I hate to give it to teachers here - don't want them using that
rather than the new, up-to-date info in the library.

Joan Powers, Library Teacher
Undermountain Elementary School
Sheffield, MA 01257
jopowers@tek2000.net

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1476" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="MARGIN-TOP: 2px; FONT: 10pt MS Sans Serif; MARGIN-LEFT: 2px">
<DIV>I've never heard of any restrictions around here to giving books free to
students.&nbsp; I put fiction out on a cart for the kids before the buses come
in in the morning and the cart is cleared in a half hour.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>I try to find outlets for my old non-fiction&nbsp;- I used to have a
connection with a very underfunded school in NYC which appreciated having some
info, even if not the most recent.&nbsp; I hate to give it to teachers here -
don't want them using that rather than the new, up-to-date info in the
library.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Joan Powers, Library Teacher<BR>Undermountain Elementary
School<BR>Sheffield, MA 01257<BR><A
href="mailto:jopowers@tek2000.net">jopowers@tek2000.net</A></DIV></BODY></HTML>