Have you determined that this is not a copyright violation?
Several years ago others on LM_NET tried to share another reading program
self-authored quizzes and that company went after them for copyright infringement
-- because quizzes were to be only authored  and used in that school - this was not
Scholastic but i would check iwith them before I started trading quizzes

Paula

Dorian Garbin <dgarbin@STSD.ORG> wrote:
Hello!

We have been using Scholastic Reading Counts! at our school for about four years.
The program has been integral in our reading program, and for the most part, we are
happy with the program. The only downside to the program is the speed (or should I
say lack thereof) of quizzes written. We have written approximately 150 quizzes to
add to the program. I'm looking to trade those with other LMS who also have found
it necessary to supplement the database with original quizzes. We tried to keep to
the 30-question requirement, but some are shy. However, I know I would be happy to
receive any teacher-made quiz from you , and I can add questions, etc.

Any takers?

Dorian Garbin, LMS
Salisbury Middle School
3301 Devonshire Road
Allentown, PA 18103
610-791-3397

In the message write EITHER: 1) SIGNOFF LM_NET 2) SET LM_NET NOMAIL
3) SET LM_NET MAIL 4) SET LM_NET DIGEST * Allow for confirmation.

Paula Yohe
Director Of Technology/Library Media Center
Dillon School District Two
405 West Washington Street
Dillon, SC 29536
Phone: 843-841-3604 Fax:843-774-1214