Check out ENC's website for materials http://www.enc.org/    They have a great list
of lesson plans and resources for math.  Here are some:

http://www.enc.org/features/focus/archive/elemmathlit/

http://www.enc.org/features/focus/archive/elemmathlit/document.shtm?input=FOC-003806-index

http://www.enc.org/features/focus/archive/elemmathlit/document.shtm?input=FOC-003808-index

http://www.enc.org/features/focus/archive/elemmathlit/document.shtm?input=FOC-003810-index

Also, the California Department of Education has a great website entitled:
Recommended Literature for Math and Science

http://www.cde.ca.gov/ci/sc/ll/index.asp

Here you can search by genre, title, author, etc. as well as grade level to locate
titles of books that would meet specific needs (involving your teachers in the
selection process, if you can meet the timeline for spending the money, would be a
great way to collaborate with them while selecting the materials!).

Here are lists of bibliographies for teaching math using children's literature:

http://www.ccsdschools.com/curriculum/emplibrary/Math%20Bibliography%20-%202003.pdf

Concept Books:

http://falcon.jmu.edu/~ramseyil/concept.htm

Counting Books:

http://falcon.jmu.edu/~ramseyil/counting.htm

And a list of resource of Mathematics which contains lessons, book lists, teaching
ideas, etc.:

http://falcon.jmu.edu/~ramseyil/math.htm

Other sites include:

http://www.carolhurst.com/subjects/math/librarymath.html

http://www.carolhurst.com/subjects/math/booksinmath.html

http://www.mathteachers.ab.ca/links.html

Also, don't forget to include "science and math" combinations.  The National
Science Teachers Association has a list of recommended books that include math AND
science (two for one curriculum hits) here:

http://www2.nsta.org/recommends/results.asp

I'm sure others can offer lists and links...I'd also like to see them since this is
always one of those areas that we seems to "neglect" in collection development!  If
others have lists, please share!

Good luck and have fun spending your $$$

Happy Fourth of July!

Shonda Brisco, MLIS
US / Technology Librarian
Fort Worth Country Day School