Adam,
If your pictures were used separately from your entire webpage, I think
it would be appropriate to let the presenters know that they are not
copyright-free and that they should, at least, have cited them in their
presentation.  How can we expect students to learn the importance of
intellectual property issues if we ourselves do not follow them?  How
can we expect teachers to know and teach these issues if they do not see
them modeled by other professionals, especially during their own
learning events?

That said, I think it is important to have the copyright symbol and your
name on every one of your pages and to include a statement that the
pictures are also under copyright.  With copyright-free images so
plentiful, web authors assume images are free to use unless a specific
statement restricting their use appears on the webpage.  Your statement
could offer the images for use as long as you are cited, which would
save you from getting a lot of emails asking permission to use them.  If
you use page templates that include the copyright symbol with your name
and statement, you won't forget to include that on new pages you create.

When you mention the real estate agency, the question comes to mind
whether these pictures are graphics or photographs?  While graphics are
surely a creative endeavor, photographs of your school, etc. might be
considered free to use, like factual birth/death/education info in an
encyclopedia...at least that is what the real estate agency might
think.  A school logo might also be something the agency feels free to
use if it is to identify your school (which itself could be considered a
citation).  It might be helpful to contact them to discuss their use of
your pictures, especially since it could lead to some extra income
providing them with more!

Barbara Paciotti, SLMIS
Barbara Bush MS, Irving TX
barupa@swbell.net