I've never received anything from them (yet) but I did some research on the
company.  They are a small publishing company that started with
"agricultural" and "animal care" books.

My gut feeling is unless you have the opportunity to investigate their
products through a brochure or more information--rather than a CD product
(that I might has some questions about), I'd not be inclined to purchase
from this company.  If they were offering books dealing with agriculture,
farming, animal care or stayed with their original publications---and I
served a school that supported a 4-H, FHA, or other type of Ag program, I
might purchase some of them to supplement my library's collection to support
the curriculum there; however, this company apparently is peddling poetry,
mysteries, and short stories....you know there are better vendors out there
with quality products that can be reviewed!  This company doesn't even list
the "stories" that are in the CD collections that are offered.

But that's just my opinion based upon "blind online research".....in Texas!
(at least I can assure you that there IS a Quitman, Texas!)  And if it helps
a little to make your decision, Quitman is a tiny town just east of
Dallas....in the middle of "nowhere"...and the CR listed in the address
stands for "County Road."  That's the actual home address for Robert T.
Wacaster--phone number is 903-967-3141.   (Not quite the "hustle-bustle" of
a big-time publishing company.....)

Shonda Brisco, MLIS
US / Technology Librarian
Fort Worth Country Day School
Fort Worth, TX
sbrisco021@charter.net

"It can take a master carpenter to build a barn, but any jackass can kick it
down....."
   ~Lyndon B. Johnson