I thought this was interesting!  We were on vacation last week and stayed at a
Country Inns and Suites.  In their lobby they have a lending library where you can
pick a book, take it with you, and then return it to another Country Inn whenever
you finish reading it.  When you return the book they make a donation to an area
literacy program!  I picked up The Secret Life of Bees and my son got Charlie and
the Chocolate Factory.  Other books available were Charlotte's Web, Harry Potter,
and even a Dr. Phil book.  This is such a great idea!  If you happen to visit one
of these hotel on your travels be sure to participate!
http://www.countryinns.com/brandoffers/offer.jsp?id=69

Danna DeMars
Lib Assist/MLS student
Wentzville, MO