I am looking for lesson plans to help teach our computer card catalog system.
Although I only have 4 computer stations in the library, I can move the class into
the technology lab next door which has the library system available and can have
all 30 kids at separate computers at the same time.  The system is also available
in classrooms, so they can look up books without coming to the library.

I am a new librarian and looking for some tried and true lesson plans to teach the
art of finding a book on the computer.  I am mostly looking at doing this in 3rd,
4th, and 5th grades - but I teach 4K - 8th grade.

I will post a hit.

Thank you

Kristine Wildner
Librarian