Many thanks to those many special people who contributed books for Marine
parents stationed in Iraq to read to their children via videotape! Thank you
notes to those of you who gave us addresses should reach you before school
begins.

Tonight, July 25th, NBC Nightly News is featuring a story about this  program
called Good Night from Iraq. I am not sure whether this is  our folks or a
program like ours, but you can see the effects of your  donations on both the
troops and their children.

Thanks again to Peter for allowing me to post the original  message!

Marybeth Green
(retired librarian)
Instructor
University of Texas at San Antonio