HI folks;

I am looking for an example or a template used to catalog the stuffed
animals that come with the books Kohl's features in their Kohl's Cares for
Kids program. Has anyone catalogued any of these? And, if you have, would
you send me along a sample record or a template? I use Mandarin M3 and also
have MARC Magician. But I am really just looking for a good looking record
from which I can setup a template. I have searched through sites using
BookWhere, but I can not find any of these plush toys listed. Thanks for any
help anyone can give me.

Melinda Miller-Widrick

Melinda Miller-Widrick

Colton-Pierrepont Elementary and HS Libraries

4921 State Highway 56

Colton, NY 13625

315-262-2100 ph; 315-262-3135 fax

melinda@cpcs.k12.ny.us