In the past, I have purchased the video site license for my former school.
However, I will be moving to a new school/distrinct and I have questions
about acquiring public performance rights to videos on an individual basis.
Meaning that if a teacher/grade level wishes to show a video for a student
reward, for example, how does one go about acquiring the public performance  rights
for that one showing? Who would I contact? Approximately how much does  this
cost? How long does it take to acquire the individual public performance
rights?

Rachel  Hinds
Librarian
Carleston Elementary