I've been using a company called Baudville to locate some very nice products to
give to my colleagues and teachers.  They have some great ideas and some cute
slogans that you might want to use for your TEAM project.  For example, TEAM would
be:
Together Everyone Achieves More.

There is also the FISH concept-- "Fresh Ideas Start Here". Also used with FISH are:
"Think Outside the Bowl".

They have puzzle pieces (in various types of products) that read:  "You Are The
Missing Piece" AND "You Are the Essential Piece". There are also a lot of Character
Awards and Slogans that are used.

There are stars that are used for: "You Are A Shining Star" and "Making A
Difference".

While this is more of a corporate type thing, I picked up the catalog in the
teacher's lounge and found some unique things that I wanted to give to my favorite
people at the end of the year.  While this is not an inexpensive company and I
wouldn't necessarily buy in bulk, there are some great ideas for gifts for special
people that aren't necessarily library-related, but rather for overall team-players.

If you're interested, here is the link:  http://www.baudville.com/

~Shonda

Shonda Brisco, MLIS
US / Technology Librarian
Fort Worth Country Day School
Fort Worth, TX
sbrisco@fwcds.org
>>> Valaina Maher <vmaher@ROCHESTER.RR.COM> 07/29/05 7:35 AM >>>
Some time ago there was a talk about the  word TEAM and creating a slogan
using each of the first letters.  I'd like to do something like that to
start the year.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Valaina Maher
Librarian
The Charles Finney School