Maybe I am misreading a small section of the article in the current
/Time /on the founder of Wikipedia, but as I get it, you can download 5
lines of code into your webpage HTML that will enable you to create a
project, like Wikipedia, that will permit other people to participate in
your project.
According to the /Time /article, "Wiki is a deceptively simple piece of
software (little more than five lines of computer code) that you can
download for free and use to make a website that can be edited by anyone
you like."
Here is the address for the whole article.........
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1066904-1,00.html
If you have read the article or are familiar with the download, I'd like
to know the address that you used to locate the download and what sorts
of experience you've had with it.
Gordon Walter
Retired,  AGWSR School Librarian
101 Hilltop Drive