I tried to post this yesterday, but since there were
problems yesterday, I'll post again.

I would like to create a handbook for the library to
give to the staff for the next school year.  I came
into the library position in October.  The previous
librarian was there for 8 years, but spent most of her
time in the classrooms team teaching, rather than
working in the library.

I want to recreate the atmosphere of the library.
Right now it is viewed as a place to drop the kids off
for their 45 min. block so the teachers can get stuff
done.  The teachers don't even set foot in the
library.  It is so frusterating for me because I want
the library to be this wonderful resource that can
enrich our school's curriculum... Sorry, I am off on a
bit of a vent...

So if anyone has created a handbook or some great
handouts that they would be willing to share, I would
GREATLY appreciate it.

Mari Ferguson, Librarian
TJES (K-8)
Bismarck, ND