Here's a new request, I think:
   One of our teachers has just received a grant for approx. 150 thumb drives,
which she would like housed in the library.  I'm trying to figure out how to keep
track of them since they'd probably be used by the entire student population.
Labeling them with an engraving pen? Sticky bar codes, like you see on packs of gum?
   If any of you have had any experiences with these, please send suggestions and
I'll post the info.  They definitely are the wave of the future, since many of our
students' Power Point or Publisher projects require more memory than a disk can
provide.

Thanks,

Suzanne Metz, LMS
Robert R. Lazar Middle School