Dear Colleagues,
I hope everyone is winding down comfortably.  This question comes from the chair of
my world language department.  I have helped many teachers locate the source for
"borrowed" papers written in English, but how would I go about looking for the
source of a paper written in Spanish?  We can spot the papers written using an
online translator because of the clumsy language, but my brain is not coming up
with any solutions for well-written papers in Spanish.  I'd appreciate any
suggestions I could pass along.  Have a restful summer.  I hope to see some of you
in Chicago.

Barbara Ruszkowski
Librarian
Padua Academy