From: School Library Media & Network Communications
[mailto:LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Lori Freshour
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 5:50 PM
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: [LM_NET] Storytime Ideas

Hi Renee,

You could always do a fractured fairy tales storytime...make it a storytime
with a twist!  A couple of good books I can think of are The True Story of
the Three Little Pigs by John Scieszka and  The Three Little Wolves and the
Big Bad Pig by Eugene Trivizas.

I also recently discovered a great book by the name of Once Upon a Cool
Motorcycle Dude by Kevin O'Malley.

Hope this helps!

Lori Freshour
Humble, Texas

Lori Freshour
4th Grade Teacher
Maplebrook Elementary
281-641-2926
Fax: 281-641-2917
>>> Renee van Nifterik <venus_de_phoenix@HOTMAIL.COM> 06/07/05 3:01 PM >>>
Hello Netters!

I am looking for a couple of fresh ideas for my summer storytimes.  I am
doing "The Little Red Hen", "The Three Little Pigs" and "Goldilocks and the
Three Bears".  If anyone has any ideas to share for a fun storytime, please
share.  I will post a hit and thanks in advance!

Send replies to:
venus_de_phoenix@hotmail.com
Renee van Nifterik