Hi, All,
The Professional Development Committee of my school asked me to post this
notice.  This is a great opportunity to meet, and learn from, two
outstanding presenters.  This is posted with permission.

If you are in the central NJ area, hope to see you there!

A Two Day Seminar Presented by Kathy Schrock and Scott Merrick at the
Wardlaw-Hartridge School, located in Edison, NJ.
July 25- (9:00-3:30)- Kathy Schrock- "Computers, Curriculum,
Communication, and the Classroom"
July 26- ((9:00-3:30)- Scott Merrick- "Low-Cost Classroom Interactive
Desktop Video-Conferencing" (Each participant will receive a WebCam to
keep)
Fee: Daily rate $150 for each participant or $235 for both days for each
participant.  Rates for 5 or more from one district are available on
request.
W-H is a NJ Professional Development Provider
Further information- reserner@whschool.org (908-668-5270)

Christine Mozlin
Lower School Librarian
The Wardlaw-Hartridge School