Hello all.  I am trying to put together a book order for next year for books on
acceptance and am asking for your help.  I need 10-15 titles that would be good for
K-4 grades (each book doesn't have to meet the whole range - a book could be good
for only 3 & 4 or only for Kindergarten, etc.).  To explain the topic a little
more, acceptance would be a character(s) coming to accept anyone different from
themselves - whether the difference is cultural, racial, ability, etc.  A perfect
book that fits what I am describing is "Yoko" by Rosemary Wells.

 I will post a hit sometime next week of all the responses.  Thank you in advance
for any help  you can give.

Kaline Goodrich, LMS
HES & HMS
Hermon, ME
kaline369@yahoo.com

Knowledge is free at the library. Just bring your own container.   - Unknown

Discover Yahoo!